POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : clawz some more (614k) : clawz some more (614k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  clawz some more (614k)
From: Kitsune e
Date: 15 Apr 2003 00:02:54
Message: <3e9b846e@news.povray.org>
I made a head for him last night, so this after I created a new animation
sequence for him.  I fixed all the deformation errors from the last
animation... and created a whole new set to deal with.  But I think it came
out fairly well concidering I am new to this animation stuff.

PS: I would like to get a video codec with better compression to use on the
news group.  The *.avi I created for this animation was about 200k, then I
made it mpeg-1 and it is over 600k.  So my question is:  Should I use the
divx codec and hope people have downloaded it already?  Or is there another
codec that works, and that people already have?  Or am I just annoying and
should stop posting alltogether?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clawz.m1v.mpg' (615 KB)